Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Can you hear me now?

I was checking Qwaider's blog just minutes ago, and somehow after a series of curious clicks on his interesting blog, I found the amazing Qwaider planet aggregator, there was something more interesting about it that really made me jump off the bed (I use the bed for almost everything; sleeping, eating, sitting, surfing the net and watching T.V. I'm lazy I know).
Anyways what made so happy was seeing my name on it as a user.

I think the thank goes to Moey, I was kidding the other day about how Jordan planet doesn't show any mercy for amateur bloggers like myself, and Moey took seriously and added me to Qwaiders planet.

Thanks to both Moey and Qwaider for their generous help, but can someone tell me how to use aggregators and do I need a password to log into Qwaider's planet?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't need a password to view the aggregator or to subscribe to it. You only need one to access the members section. (you can sign up)

LOL
We're glad you are so excited about this

Me said...

well..i am not sure if my others comments got to you..i am having a terrible slow connection tonight do to a rain storm...
just creat a user name and a password and log in to the Planet to be able to use the stuff on it. it is neat.

BigDaddy said...

Thanks Qwaider and Summer wallah it's really exciting to see my posts spreading all over the web through your gate.

Dar said...

Cooool right , espcially it was unexpected ! I know that feeling :)

CheeerZ!

Tamara said...

Congrats ...I know the feeling, feels GRAT !!