Friday, October 20, 2006

Mice, Mouse, Meece


The third word doesn't exist I know, but what I saw today also have no existence what so ever nor a name, it's the smallest animal I've ever seen in my life, a grey colored rodent, although I hate all kinds of animals but this one was really cute.

It has the size of a matchbox or maybe smaller, light grey color as I mentioned earlier, sharp bloody eyes, I'm not sure about it's gender it wasn't really obvious.

It lives nearby I guess, that's the only assumption, after finding its dead body lying beside the dumpster.

That was Meece story, the smallest mouse in the world, or was it a baby mouse?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S.
  • The picture does not show the real character of the what so called Meece, and/or was used for publishing purposes only.
  • No animal was hurt in the process of writing/typing/publishing this post.
  • No intention to hurt any animal existed before and/or after this post.

3 comments:

Betqa said...

Hmmm... the only thing I can ever recall being said about "meese" had something to do with plurals in the English language... Something like: if the plural of goose is geese, then the plural of moose should be meese. This is the only context I can remember it ever being mentioned in.
Cool blog, by the way.

Anonymous said...

Hold on a second, hada el 7ake be 3amman? :D

BigDaddy said...

No man it wasn't in Amman, here in Sacramento, CA weird ha?